1. Participants must between 7 and 26 years old as of July 1 prior to the competition.
2. Participants must be a resident of the United States and have a residence, attend school, or work in the state she is representing.
3. Participants must never have been married, have had a marriage annulled, or have been pregnant.
4. The participant who wins the state title will represent the state at the National Pageant.
5. In the event that a State Titleholder is disqualified or chooses to relinquish her title, another candidate can be chosen to compete at Nationals in her place.
6. State Titleholders must commit to continue to the next level of competition or forfeit her title and prize package.
Additional Terms of Entry may be found in our Terms & Conditions.