There are 2 ways to enter the 2021 National Pageant: win your title at a state event or advance to nationals with an appointed title. State Pageant Fees are determined by the State Director and can vary. Titleholders who win their title at a State Pageant will receive their National Registration fee paid for by their state organization.
The National Registration Fee is $150 for Appointed Titleholders and must be paid to secure your title. Titles will not be held until the registration fee is paid in full. Once your title is registered, you will be sent the information on how to order your pageant “hardware”:
• A custom handmade crown by The Best Crowns
• A custom embroidered sash from The Sash Company
The National Registration Fee for Appointed Titleholders also includes:
• Official American Pageants’ State or Regional Title
• Opportunity to compete for a National Title with a chance to win part of our amazing National Prize Package worth more than $400,000!
All Titleholders are responsible for the National Entry fee which is due on or before October 1, 2021. The National Entry Fee is $650 and includes:
• Entry into all required national competitions
• One(1) full page spotlight feature in our glossy, full color National Program Book
• Design for this page is created by the AP National office and designed courtesy of Pageant Design
• On-Stage Photo Package courtesy of My Heart’s Desire Photography
• American Pageants official gifts at Nationals
• Sponsor gifts at Nationals
• Entry Fee includes 1 spotlight page for each titleholder (see above)
• Titleholders are highly encouraged to sell additional ad pages
• Additional Advertising Pages are $200 each
• Titleholders may sell as many pages as they wish through fundraising support from family, friends, and local businesses
• Funds from additional ad pages sold will be donated to the Distinguished Youth of America Scholarship Foundation (an IRS Registered 501(c)3).
• Additional ad pages sold will demonstrate community support and will contribute to National Ambassador title winner
While American Pageants strives to provide an affordable event, there are additional costs you would be responsible for that you should consider before committing to representing your area as a titleholder. Some of these additional costs may be optional.
• Travel, lodging, and meals
• Optional Events such as Talent, Fun Fashion, Photogenic, etc.
• Family and friends may attend many of our events – some events require tickets
• Wardrobe (Required Wardrobe found here)
• Titleholders who accept an appointed title are required to compete at the national pageant
• Withdrawing, failure to meet deadlines and/or no shows to nationals will result in a penalty fee