Please enjoy this list of amazing experiences available in Las Vegas (Source- Visit Las Vegas):
- GET UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH SHARKS: While Vegas may be known for the Strip and its nonstop nightlife, it’s also home to one of the most extraordinary aquariums. The Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay will take you on a breathtaking undersea journey featuring more than 2,000 aquatic animals and over 100 different species. If you’re feeling brave (and are a certified diver), you can experience the exhibit on another level and swim with over 30 exotic sharks.
- EXPERIENCE BEAUTIFUL WORKS OF ART: If you want to get in touch with your artsy side, be sure to check out the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art located at Bellagio Las Vegas. The premier exhibition space has featured some of the world’s most compelling exhibitions including Picasso: Creatures and Creativity; Fabergé Revealed; Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; and Warhol Out West. Visit The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas to add a pop of color to your Vegas. Hundreds of contemporary art works by both established and emerging artists from all over the world can be found throughout the iconic hotel. Designed to inspire discovery, the collection includes large-scale paintings, photography, mixed media works, sculptures, murals and more.
- EXPLORE THE OUTDOORS: Going to Las Vegas doesn’t have to mean going to a show or partying in a club. Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area has more than 30 trails and several climbing paths to explore. Or beat the heat and spend the day on the water at The Lake Mead National Recreation Area.
- A WHOLE NEW WORLD: Las Vegas has immersive attractions perfect for every day of the week. Explore a marvelous mashup of art, experiences and live entertainment at AREA15. Dripping in once-in-a-lifetime attractions unlike anything you’ve laid your eyes on, this immersive space has everything you need to stimulate your senses, and then some. Awaken your inner child by exploring Meow Wolf’s not-so-normal Omega Mart, or grab a bird’s-eye view from Haley’s Comet.
- GET THE BIRD’S-EYE VIEW: Vegas has both hot air balloon rides and helicopter tours so you can see the city like you never have before. Maverick Helicopter Tours offers trips around the Strip or a flight over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Red Rock Canyon for nature enthusiasts. Ascend into the sky with Vegas Balloon Rides. The perfect way to view Vegas like you’ve never seen it before. Upon returning back to earth, guests can even celebrate their voyage with a pop of champagne.